Wednesday, January 14, 2009

chilly chill chill

Today is Chinese New Year. The Year of the Earth Ox. This is a calm and focused animal. According to the Chinese calender good things are in store for me. I am expecting great things.....or at least hoping for less turbulent waters this year. Things have some what calmed for me.

I said in my New Years resolution that there would be time made for me. Time to breathe.
Some how I'm not finding time to fit it all in. The last few weeks I've been doing yoga regularly and breathing to center myself, but have found less time to work and journal.
What I really need to do is make my studio a bit livelier. It's a hum drum gray basement at the moment and could really use some jazzing up, so it feels some life.

well until next time.....still in the deep freeze in Chicago.

No comments: