January 2009 is a new beginning.
I lost my father to Cancer 5 months ago and the new year is significant beginning for me. I vow to uphold my resolutions this year.
1. Put myself first, then the husband, kids, chores, and all other necessary things.
2. Make time for work and play
3. Walk through this Journey with my head held high.
4. Take time to breathe, it's all to often I forget to slow it down.
5. Use my artwork as an outlet. Make time for it weekly as a meditation and realease of positive or negative emotions.
6. Make time for centering myself and yoga....if not daily, a few times a week.
Here's to a happier healthier New me in the New Year.