Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CIRCUS, CIRCUS






Journal page. Made with Sharpie paint pens, acrylic paint, and stamps.



Red acrylic wash.
Image transfer on book page.




Tora the tarot girl was made with plack and silver paint pens on blue acrylic.
















This page was made with brown acrylic wash.

a book page. Silver duct taping that was etched and used stayz on. As well as

Sharpie paint pens in pink, black and silver .













Vintage clown and hand print over hand print journaled all over.





Acrylic paint pink, blue and cream with Sharpie super fine paint pen.



Image vaselined then painted with acrylic.
Used Sharpie paint pens to create the pink doodles.


vintage image doodled over, stamps, stickers, and acrylic paint.

















This is my favorite page......I just love the motion and the people sailing through the air.

Oh, he floats through the air with the greatest of ease,

This daring young man on the flying trapeze;

George Leybourne

4 comments:

Lizbethem said...

Super page! In fact, all your pages are really super!

Aimeslee said...

The variety of all your pages and techniques you used was delightful to see.

xoxo,
Aimeslee (from SoulJournal and Altered Books groups)

Mary Lynn said...

I love your wonderful journal pages. I am just a newbie at this, but wanting to learn. I was very touch with your writing about your father. It is so sad to loose the ones we love, and I have found that working with images and words have helped me so much to get over the death of my husband a few years back, and then my brother last year. He was the youngest in the family, I the oldest, and I never thought he would go before me. Just keep doing whatever works for you, and sharing your feelings.

Neen said...

Wow! You've been busy. I love each of the pages you've done - very inspiring. Thanks for sharing them!
Nina in San Diego