Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More from Project 52

More prompts:
Ribbons
Did you have a lifeline?
What makes you bloom?
Move along.
Summer fun!

Most of these prompts were done with tape, markers, sharpie paint pens, Gel pens, stamps and ephemera. All paper is water color with an initial water base of multi color to start. I am enjoying watching this project come together. The book is getting rather bulky but that is the wonder of watching the project develop. I never quite know what inspiration will come out of each prompt or image. I have a number of word prompts written down to give me the ease of plugging along at this project.
Thanks so very much for stopping in and continuing with me on this journey. Much appreciation for your patience if you have been following this project from the get go.

The following two posts are also new so check them out and let me know what you think of my altered items.
Enjoy!




No comments: