Monday, August 9, 2010

new work

Gosh it's been a while.
Finding the time in the summer is super difficult to sit inside and work on the computer. When I took on project 52 as a way to make me blog....I had no idea how much life would get in the way. I am still working - just finding it hard to take pics(because the camera was lost for so long) as well as blog. In the process of catch up. I am about 4 entries behind in Project 52. Not to hard to blast that out considering the pages are all different dimensions and are inspiring.

My prompts were:
Hanging by a Thread
What color is hard to work with your magic?
Home
What color is you Aura?
Bingo!




1 comment:

Kerri said...

hi
just admiring your work! i'm a bit of a newbie; done alot of scrapping and just finding altered books!
Making one of my garden at the moment and teaching a class!
great inspiration! thanx!