Wednesday, September 22, 2010

project 52 -week 27-39

finally caught up and one week ahead actually!
I did a midsection of four fold outs in very simple hand drawn fonts. I like the way they turned out, but it caught me up as well.

27. Breathe
28. may your wings take you where you need to go
29. the eye is a window into ones soul
30. Laughter heals
31. Balance your world in the palm of your hand (sorry it's a bit blury)
32. Do you have a seed to sew?
33. Strength
34. Energy
35. Peace
36. Joy
37. Live simple
38. Tru Love
39. Trust












2 comments:

Laura Thykeson - Owner/Ice Originals said...

Hi, your pages are really nice-I am now following your blog. My blog is at

://tazscorner1.blogspot.com.

Check it out and follow me if you want...

Laura Thykeson
Ice Originals
Taz's Corner Blog

Mousie/Paisible said...

love the colours of all your creations !!! just like sunshine !!!like your lovely smile !!!
Sarah/