Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stats! How cool.

I can't believe another month has nearly passed. Trying to find the inspiration......I guess I am in a funk. My world has gone gray or something? Well I was browsing through blog spot and realized they changed the format a bit. They added a stats header....How cool is that!?
I checked it out and it gives you stats about who viewed your page. No names or personal info - just which countries and what time of day some one came in and took a peek. I have been on a bit of a hiatus because of having the kids home. Starting tomorrow I will actually have 4.5 hrs free a week. How exciting! I plan to try and get some work done in that time and post some new pics.

Thanks for checking in.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I do appreciate constructive criticism.
-Leann

No comments: