Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A few new things

This is a piece I made for my Niece.  She is into graffiti art.  Seeing as my style is a bit bright and grungy I thought she would enjoy it.

I have had a rough 9 months.  I have neglected to find time to post new material., but  I am  going to try and be better at  that.  This is a little reminder to find the good in the every day.  Sometimes life's obstacles get in the way.  The unexpected creeps up and messes everything up.  Well........ I'm here.  My heart is beating, I have a roof over my head, a meal in my tummy, and I am loved.  Everything else is no big deal.  Even when your life is completely altered......find the good in the circumstance.  There is nothing else to do.  Being angry or feeling things are unfair is just a waste of time.
It's just LIFE keeping you on your toes........  Even if by the grace of God and a complete idiot that you only have 5 toes that are up in working order. 

This was inspired by some friends that have given me a huge amount of  help during my injury.  There are really good people in this world.  I am blessed to know some of them.


No comments: